Sunday, March 27, 2011

Blast from the past

This weekend we attended a party at a neighbor's house with an 80's theme. I think John and I were one of the oldest there. Our 80's consisted of graduating high school, joining the Navy, getting married, moving away, getting out of the Navy, moving back.
We had a blast locating clothing for this event. Some of our stuff we had, and some we bought at the grossest of gross thrift stores in the area. The party was fun and everyone looked really great. Although when I look at the pictures my hair doesn't seem so big.... and when I was doing it for the party, I piled on the AQUA NET, and teased away.... it really was very big for me... so here are some of the picts from the party.









3 comments:

Pink Velvet Mommy said...

LOVE it!!! I think your aqua net served you well my friend!!! You all look GREAT!!!

You all go to the greatest parties:) I want to live by you.

Love the girl who has the pony on top of her head with the scruncie....oh that is so 80's

So fun!!!

Lisa said...

Hilarious!!!

Except where were those big jumbo bangs I was so fond of?? LOL Let's not also forget blue eyeshadow.....*shudder* which of course I never wore.... ;0

Did you guys rock out to Night Ranger, Whitesnake or Duran Duran?? *shudder part 2*

You have such fun friends and you all looked fantastic!!

P.S. I remember the first time I felt 80's like old....I was teaching, it was Halloween and a gaggle of girls dashed up to tell me they were dressed up as 80s' girls.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....it was sobering moment!! :)

Joanne said...

Ha! You guys look GREAT!