Saturday, August 06, 2011

We met 2 years ago:



It was 2 years ago that we met. I remember the awe of seeing you in person for the first time. You were so tiny- and happy. We all fell instantly in love with Paige. Right from the get go Paige was our family... today, 2 years later we can't imagine life without this little spit fire. Our trip to Taiwan is now a distant memory, but we loved the country and the people.

It is very fitting that in one week, we will be getting together for our first annual Taiwan Rocks event with other families that have adopted from Taiwan.

Paige is really into the family thing right now. She will see a picture of us and say "that is my family", or she will say to me "mama- you are my family".
Happy Paige Day!!!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

HAPPY FAMILY DAY PAIGEY!!! We love you sooooooooooo much!

michelle said...

Wow, it's been 2 years!! Your blog was one that I followed while I waiting for Lexie. And I can't believe that we'll be meeting you and sweet Paige in just a few days! So excited!! Happy Family Day!!

Robin said...

Happy Family Day!!! I cannot believe that it has been 2 years. Amazing how fast time goes by with these sweet little girls.

Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

Happy Family Day!!!